TrustFire TR-DF006 Cree XM-L2 Stepless Adjusted Diving Flashlight
Dostępność: W magazynie
Normalna cena: 229,77 zł
Special Price 165,37 zł
- using one CREE XM-L 2 LED light,working current:2300mA.brightness can reach 650 lumens,led life up to 100,000 hours !
- using aluminum alloy vacuum plating smooth reflective cup,High reflective effects,lower light decay,significantly increased light-gathering effects,
- the facula is perfect,reflective cup surface has the characteristics of high temperature resistant,anti-fall off the electric coating,keeps the lasting new color.
- The flashlight innovative use of dubble tube body, electric conduction structure in the Internal.
- The conductive layer and tube body will be insulating when using,Even if the metal oxide layer falls off when diving underwater, it would not affect the normal use for the flashlight, to enhance the safty performance.
- Body is made of high quality of aircraft grade aluminum, Military regulations III anodizing treatment(color:flat black).
- head part uses edge grinding processing of high strength PC transparent lens,fixed by special hexagon bolt(can protect ourselves when necessary), the end faces of the tail and tube body are creative use of vertical type end face extrusion to make the flashlight be waterproof.Rubber ring is less wear and tear.The sealing effect is very stable,Waterproof performance is more outstanding,100M submersible.
- Using hand pushed magnetic control electrodeless dimming+strobe mode to achieve wireless control,Safe and easy to use.
- using 1pc 18650 li-ion battery with pcb,working voltage:4.2V,can continuously running for 2.5 hours in high mode.
- Specifications 178 mm (L) x 61 mm (head D)x 40 mm(Tail D)
- material :aluminum allory
- Working Voltage: 3.6~4.2 V
- Battery Configuration: 1 x 18650 battery (Optional)
- Circuitry: 2300mA
- Brightness: 650 lm
- Number of Modes: 1
- Mode Arrangement: Stepless adjusted
- Switch Type: Forward clicky
- Switch Location: Bezel
- Lens: Plastic
- Reflector: Aluminum Smooth
- Strap Included: Yes
- Working Depth Underwater: 100 meters